RN-Field Supervisor/Private Duty-Davidson County (Part Time)
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Supervises and teaches Private Duty team members, including LPNís, CNT's and HHAís in the efficient and effective delivery of quality patient care.|
|Duties:||1) Obtains a weekly visiting schedule for all assigned patients and conducts visits according to the schedule.|
2) Establishes and maintains an effective and efficient visit route and provides direct patient care in compliance with the plan of care.
3) Provides frequent communication to the Case Manager, physicians, other team members, etc., and the patient/family in efforts to coordinate changes in patient care and assures appropriate follow-up and supporting documentation is done.
4) Assigns, develops, supervises and evaluates personal care services provided by the staff in accordance with organizational policies, procedures and processes and Medicare/State regulations.
5) Is available and makes prn and routine patient visits when indicated and as requested. Is available and rotates on-call assignments when requested.
6) Attends team conferences for all patients assigned to the nurse. Participates and offers input regarding each patientís care and progress toward individual patient goals. Assists the Primary Nurse/Case Manager in documenting above information and providing a progress report to the physician every 60 days.
|Qualifications:||1) Registered Professional Nurse, currently licensed in the state of Tennessee.|
2) Current valid Tennessee driverís license.
3) Must be able to provide direct patient care and take on-call.
4) Working knowledge of the Private Duty care program and previous experience providing Private Duty/Home Health visits required.
5) CPR Certified