CHOICES Case Manager
|Benefits:||Generous Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Manages and coordinates appropriate home care services from admission to discharge, for patients receiving services under the CHOICES Program. |
|Duties:|| - Assists with calls or inquiries from any referral source (hospitals, physicians, patients/family members, etc.) and provides accurate and reliable information regarding the requirements for admission to the CHOICES Progam.|
- Obtains required billing information and coordinates prior approval to obtain precertification authorization including any co-payments or deductibles the patient is responsible for on admission, when indicated.
- Provides frequent communication to physicians, visiting staff members and others in efforts to coordinate changes in patient care and assures appropriate follow-up and supporting documentation is done.
- Maintains compliance with all Federal/Medicare/State licensure requirements and assists with preparation and participates in all such surveys.
|Qualifications:|| - Minimum two years of home health experience.|
- Working knowledge of the CHOICES Program.
- Computer data entry and word processing skills desirable.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.